Work Wednesday and Friday. Enjoy two dinners on Thursday one with the in-laws and one with my side of the family. Hopefully catching all of the Cowboy game before the triptophan kicks in.
What's everybody's Thanksgiving plans?
Being up here alone isn't easy, especially around the holidays. We're having a big Thanksgiving party at work Wednesday and some of the old gang from college is coming down for a little get-together Friday.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Work Wednesday and Friday. Enjoy two dinners on Thursday one with the in-laws and one with my side of the family. Hopefully catching all of the Cowboy game before the triptophan kicks in.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Fight with inlaws
GO VOLS
Went to Bristol to eat with my moms side of the family today, eating with my dads side of the family on TGiving Day, going to my girlfriend's on Wednesday to eat and to my papaws house (complicated reasons) this next Sunday.
I'm going to be STUFFED!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
dennys
Football, Turkey, Maryland vs. Michigan St. Basketball, and then leftovers.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Dinner with my side of family on Thursday then deer hunting on Friday to skip dinner with in-laws. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drgnfly3030</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> deer hunting on Friday to skip dinner with in-laws. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]</div></div>
Now theres an idea.
GO VOLS
Im working.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im working. </div></div>
I will be, too.
I hope that everybody has a great Thanksgiving though, working or not.
Officially retired
Bookmarks